Heaven boat hire Sydney
A versatile all-season boat for hens parties in Sydney
Min Hire Period: 3 Hours with food and drinks or 4 hours BYO.
Max Guests: 46
BYO Drinks: Yes
BYO Food: Yes
Catering: Yes, from $25pp
Licensed Bar: Yes, from $13.5pp p/h
Fine Dining: Yes
Dance Floor: Yes
Heaven boat hire is available a maximum capacity of 46 guests. With a great amount of thought put towards the layout of this vessel, Heaven was designed with functionality in mind and was built to maximise the space on board. Her versatile design allows her to operate in all weather conditions, with a fully enclosed saloon on the lower level.
Suitable for almost any occasion, whether it be for a birthday cruise or a New Year’s Eve harbour cruise, Heaven boat hire is ideal for entertaining all guests. Heaven includes endless features. Firstly, a large open flybridge so that passengers can enjoy full, 360 panoramic views of Sydney Harbour. Secondly, the internal cabin has seating and standing areas, which can be turned into a spacious dance area. There is a large bar on board on the middle deck and a BBQ at the rear of the vessel. Heaven boat hire is perfect for entertaining friends and family and is a favourite for hens party events on Sydney Harbour.
Heaven boat hire features
- Large TV on the main deck with DVD player
- Quality sound system
- iPod connection via Bluetooth or AUX
- Cordless microphone
- Large gas BBQ on-board
- Swim ladder
- Lily pad: $120
- Standup paddle boards: $120
- 2 seater kayak: $120
Heaven boat hire Sydney Prices
Transfers/sight seeing cruises
PRIVATE CHARTER EXTRAS
*Daytime charters only
Floating Water Mat*
$120 per charter
• Relaxing Water Fun – Hire a floating water mat for use throughout the duration of your charter. If
you’re looking for a cool way to relax in the warmer months, this water mat comfortably accommodates for 12-15 people at one time. Adults and kids will love this!
$120 per charter
• Core-Friendly Water Fun – Hire a pair of inflatable stand-up paddleboards for use throughout the
duration of your charter. Suitable for all fitness levels, stand-up paddle-boarding is a fun water activity that is cool, core friendly and great to bond with family and friends.
$825 per charter (3-4 hours)
- Dance Your Cruise Away – Opt to have a professional DJ set up on board and enjoy a dance floor in the midst of Sydney Harbour. With a mix of tunes played, you can chill out and relax to the music of keep those feet moving and dance your cruise away.
- If you wish to BYO a DJ or live entertainment this must be approved by the team prior to your cruise date. A $250 fee is applicable.
Max capacity: 46
$650-$850 per hour
A popular boat for all events, with catering and drinks packages available as well as BYO. 3 hour cruise options.
Max capacity: 30
$850-$995 per hour
Ideal for more formal cruises or those looking to appreciate the craftsmanship of a classic timber vessel and her warm interiors. Extensive catering and drinks options. She is available to charter exclusively by Spirit Fleet, her owners.
Max capacity: 65
$750-$1150 per hour
A spacious catamaran with large entertaining areas and options such as spa and a second bar. BYO available outside of December, great catering and drinks packages available.