Coast Boxing Day Cruise
Coast Boxing Day cruise tickets 2022
See some of the worlds top race boats on the start line, before they thunder down the east coast of Australia, to Hobart Victory, a battle of nerves, seamanship and courage. This event is an international yacht classic. One of the true, traditional blue water yacht races remaining, as ROLEX calls it, “The jewel on the crown of yacht racing”.
An extensive and quality Canapé menu will be served on board Coast boxing day cruise tickets, and included in the price is a welcome glass of sparkling and a full professional commentary onboard for 4 hours. All other beverages are available for purchase onboard.
All prices in $AUS. and include GST
Prices are subject to change without notice
Cruise tickets are non-refundable
All weather vessel
Date: Monday 26th December 2022
Return: King Street Wharf 2:30pm
1st Pick Up: King Street Wharf #6 @ 10:15am for 10:30 departure
Cost: $225 per person
Coast Boxing Day Cruise 2022 Ticket Price
$225 per person
Please be at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter as Boxing Day is an extremely busy day and the boat cannot wait for any late passengers
Canapé Menu (GF options available on request): Please note this menu is subject to change
- Sydney Markets Fresh Peeled Prawns with chef-made sauce
- Peking Duck Pancake with Hoisin Sauce, Shallot and Sesame
- Fresh Japanese Sushi Nori Rolls, with the finest Seasonal Seafood
- Lebanese Kofta with Minted Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Gourmet Pepper Beef, Chicken & Vegetarian Pies (GF Options)
- Chicken Peri Peri Slider with Japanese Slaw and Milk Bun (GF Options)
- Indian Pakora Spinach and Onion (GF VEG)
- Truffle Mushroom & Parmesan Arancini (GF)
- Beer Battered Flathead Fillets with Fries Served in a box
- Roaming Buffet of Honey Glazed Ham, Bread Rolls & Condiments
- Desert, Mini Gelato, Chocolate Brownie & Seasonal Fresh Fruits (GF options available)
Experience the Spectacular Sporting Event of the Year!
The Rolex Sydney to Hobart yacht race has become an icon of Australia’s summer sport as yachts from all over the world prepare to take part in the once-a-year adventure. The Sydney to Hobart race is famous both locally and internationally and is considered by many to be the toughest short ocean race in the world. It is an event that sees professionals and amateurs alike compete for the elusive title.
On December 26, a fleet of over 90 yachts will jostle into position on Sydney Harbour for the start of the race. Since its inception in 1945, the race has always started on Boxing Day in Sydney Harbour.
Boxing Day Cruise Tickets
3.5 hour cruise
Max 30 guests
Max 120 guests
Welcome drink and cash bar